Firday Friday Friday, once again

Been a very busy week , started the weekend early on Wednesday taking in the Harrisburg Hunting and fish Expo. But back to work a couple days. Mainly getting the shop cleaned up ready for another large insurance fire job. So I'll be working on turkey calls Saturday and Sunday off to the areas 1st large bike show , swap meet.

Where did the week go?? Seems like I was just answering this thread.... we're having a flu epidemic all around my end of the state, so we'll probably hibernate and hope the bugs don't reach this far out in the country.

Yesterday was a disaster so hopefully today will go better. I have an appointment at the VA at 1300 so that kinda messes up the day with it being in the middle. Going to have to do some grocery shopping afterwards if I want coffee and beans in the house. Tomorrow will be back to work and rains move in supposedly starting Sunday. Hopefully we get some more. Always like seeing the lakes and rivers full.

I gotta clean up more of the thunder snow from yesterday.

I still need a few final touches on the pet gate to finish it up.

FINALLY, after 2 years talking about it, I think I will get going on the kitchen remodel

Finishing up the wall repairs in the office and hope to mill some of that ambrosia maple for the drawer fronts on the miter station. Got to put together a list of things to do prior to Sunken Wood then figure out how to stuff 6 months worth of projects into 3 months time! :eek:

Snow plowing this morning, then some shop jobs and barn work. We got about 40 cm of snow overnight, hard to tell exactly, due to all the blowing and drifting. Tractor's a cold blooded beast, so her block heater's perking away while I brew my second cup :thumb:
There's company coming, so we have to straighten up. House still looks more like a storage locker, with three households of stuff jammed in, but we're making progress.

Dell computer tech is coming to replace the mother board on this Precision workstation. It's four years old but I paid for next day business pro support and still have two months left so here they come. Have not regretted paying the extra for pro support on the last three computers. Every one needed at least one visit and the last one got new mother board, video card and screen. After that...yard and garden work. Lots of pruning and trips to the compost facility.

The neighbor lady next door has asked me if I'm interested in installing a couple of room's worth of baseboard trim in her house, so I'm planning to get over there this weekend to look it over and see if it's something I think I can do. I also need to pull the battery from my seldom-used pickup truck and get it charged back up, just so I can drive it to the smog check place to get it tested and registered.

Tonight is the band's monthly visit to the Dragonhorn Tavern. I'm planning to play, but based on how may and (and particularly my left hand) has responded to light practice this week, I suspect I'll only be playing a limited amount. My physical therapist suspects there may have been some tendon and/or nerve damage done to the hand during my elbow surgery, based on the amount of pain and swelling I'm still dealing with. In top of that, it appears one of the seven screws in the elbow is working its way out. (Yes, I actually think I DO have a screw loose, lol.) I'll get that checked out at my next follow-up visit with the ortho doc in a couple of weeks. He warned me before the surgery that it's not uncommon to need to remove the hardware once the bone heals after a surgery like this.

Not been doing a lot today, stayed home with a head cold. My eyes are itching\watering so bad that I've spent most of it with them closed. Just took some new cold medicine will see if it helps. Did get a little work done in sketchup and hoping I'll feel better tomorrow to get some projects going out in the shop.

Today, Bobbie and I spent the day together driving to Valdosta, doing some shopping and having late lunch of steak and lobster at Outback. Just chillin' out for the rest of the day!

Saturday, I'll have some shop time to install the electronics for my 3D printer in a box assembly I printed.

Sunday should be our usual routine.

Should be a pretty nice weekend. Got a few organizational projects I need to get on, as well as some gardening. I'm itching with Spring Green Fever.

Dell computer tech is coming to replace the mother board on this Precision workstation. It's four years old but I paid for next day business pro support and still have two months left so here they come. Have not regretted paying the extra for pro support on the last three computers. Every one needed at least one visit and the last one got new mother board, video card and screen. After that...yard and garden work. Lots of pruning and trips to the compost facility.
Ted i did same on my Lenovo tablet and also did not regret it. Got tired of being my own tech support it gets stale when you rather be making sawdust or doing something else.

Hope the head cold passes soon Darren, get well.

We started our Sat at 4am . Caught a flight to the province on this label.
20170211_145945.jpg

Visiting oldest son and Monday get to visit with a FWW family member. Looking forward to it very much.

While doing snow clean up last night my snow blower blew oil out the bottom of the engine. The engine runs but it won't go either forward or backward :( I don't want to buy a new one and sell it in the spring when we sell the house so I've been trying to find someone to plow the driveway for the rest of the winter. 16" Friday day and more to come Sunday.

Friend had a torsion spring break the other day on here garage door opening shaft.
I said now way I'll do that. So Friday afternoon tension spring on our garage broke making mucho racket.
So after 3 trips to store finally got it almost complete. I can handle the tension springs but those torsion springs can be deadly. Done now in good weather. It's 81 today in middle of Feb. Can't beat that. Just wait till summer.
David