Skynet Issue

Bill Arnold

Staff member
I updated my Anet A8 last week to Skynet 2.3.1 so I could implement auto-leveling. Today, I'm trying to change to bilinear leveling, but anything I change causes an error when it compiles. The error message says I'm using an out-of-date Configuration.h file. I copied the Configuration.h file from the correct folder (18mm) and it compiled and uploaded correctly. Now, when I try to modify it, I get the error. When I make a change and get the error, I change it back to the original and still get the error. Only when I delete Configuration.h and copy a clean version into the Skynet folder do I get a clean verification.

What's up with this?

I haven't seen that one. Have you closed and reopened the arduino ide after copying the file in? Just wonder if it's caching the old one or something. I'd probably post to the skynet3ddevelopment page on facebook and see if the guy responds.

I made the same post on the Skynet Facebook page.

If I make the change from linear to bilinear in configuration.h and hit 'Verify', it comes up clean. If I save configuration.h, then hit 'Verify', I get the error.

I had the compile type stuff go wrong when I was trying to run it directly from the zip.

Maybe it was just some kind of pathing/directory issue?

I had the compile type stuff go wrong when I was trying to run it directly from the zip.

Maybe it was just some kind of pathing/directory issue?

I unzipped the package when I downloaded it. But now I ran into a slightly different situation. It will compile and verify properly, but fails to complete the upload to the Anet board - still messing with that occasionally. What gets me about that is there was no problem uploading Skynet when I first downloaded and unzipped it. My next step will be to try uploading using the virgin files again. Right now, I'm trying to print a few things.