vaughn in few years

larry merlau

this guy can play!!! and he reminded me of vaughn at his age,,

stanley.jpg

Stanley Bryant
vocals and lead guitar

stan started playing at the age of 12. when he reached high school, he was in a 5 piece band with some of his classmates. after school, stan joined the air force where he learned alot from comrad from oregon. after he was discharged, he went to new york and then to nashville. he moved around wherever the music scene took. throughout the years, stan has played with well know artists such as charlie rich, red sovine, wilburn brothers, albert youngeagle, billy thundercloud, david frizell, and countless others. stan has all across the united states at places such as opryland and other night clubs in nashville, mgm grand in reno, caravan east in albuquerque, palimino club in hollywood just to name a few. he also did a uso tour in 1991. stan credits his success to the help from his parents and most of all his spiritual belief in the "holy trinity".

vaughn he is exmiltary and seems to be one who doesnt show up every where,, hers another bit of help and the druer in my friends band is the bobby coleman shown here in this link as well..

music

vaughn he is exmiltary and seems to be one who doesnt show up every where,, hers another bit of help and the druer in my friends band is the bobby coleman shown here in this link as well..

music

Cool. :thumb: Thanks for the extra info, Larry.

I'm curious to know if they actually get paid in the price range they advertise on their website. ;)