What I did Last Weekend

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a compilation video that our drummer put together from a couple hours of raw video that we shot at our show in Angel Fire Friday of last week. This is essentially a 2-hour show condensed down to about 12 minutes. It's in chronological order, and I can tell that my hand was in more and more pain as the afternoon progressed. Despite my grimacing face toward the end, this video gives a pretty decent idea of the types of music we play. ;)

https://youtu.be/PnY568YUAYs

Oh man way too short. MORE, MORE, MORE.....
You guys played all my favorite music, need more Pink Floyd and Doobie bros.
But you really hit a nerve with the Peanuts theme, well done to all.
Vaughn you looked like a spoilt brat with all those different guitars, lol the other guys got away with one. ;)
Thanks for sharing the show with us, would love to hear you guys live.
Do you guys play any Neil Young tunes?
Would like to hear more of you on the guitar solo or in your own band.

Thanks, all. :thumb: We have a lot of fun. We like playing at Angel Fire because they not only pay pretty well, but they provide free rooms and lift tickets. (I don't ski anymore, so my tickets go to one of the other guys' significant others.) Jeff and Mike (Donohoe and Grimes) first started playing there years ago when they were just a 2-piece acoustic duo. They got the first gig by busking at the fall Ski Swap here in Albuquerque with a sign that said "Will Work for Lift Tickets". :D

My kind of music, and well played, too!

What's that bright light you have shining on you? We don't have that around here.

At 8600 feet in elevation, that bright light has enough UV rays to make it short sleeve (and sunburn) weather even when the air temp is at 60°F. ;)