New 22 year old girlfriend!

Pete Simmons

I am a lot closer to 70 years old than 22 but Dee Dee is so beautiful how could I resist.

While in Curacao on a cruise ( MS Zuiderdam ) I met and picked up a new 22 year old girlfriend. Please do not mention this to my Wife.

She is beautiful. Slim trim and very athletic much like myself.

Extremely anxious to please and excited just to be near me. She hates tan lines so pretty much avoids bathing suits.

Once NSA releases the Satellite Imagery of our first meeting I will post a picture.

Meet Dee Dee a 22 year old Dolphin.

Meet Dee Dee a 22 year old Dolphin. They live to about 50.

I thought it was love at first sight. Seems our relationship had something to do with the dead fish in my hand!! Once I was out of fish it was so long mister.

These dolphin are not in some small tank like at a Sea World type place.

They are in large fenced pens right on the ocean. Yes, they are able to jump to other pens for a visit or to get away from the tourists but they do not seem to want to get away.

They routinely take these dolphin out into the open ocean for swims. If they want to leave they are free to go.

Dee Dee and I met In Curacao at The Dolphin Academy. They offer many levels of Dolphin encounters. From simple observing to free ocean SCUBA dives with the Dolphins. I wish we could have stayed with the dolphin longer but we were time limited having to get back to the ship.

Karen asked the trainer if they miss each other on days off. Her answer – Oh yes, very much. We are family. Watching the way they work together she is correct when saying they are family.

These Dolphin are smarter than a lot of people I know.

Roger you are correct not many people under 60 on a Holland America cruise. Great cruise beautiful ship but a little aged ship ~ 15 years old (being refurbished this summer). Also went thru half of the Panama Canal then back out.
Not one of the huge ships. About 1900 passengers. Some of the new big ones are 6000 - 7000 passengers plus crew. We like the smaller to mid size ships. The crowds on the large ones are to much.

The refurbish must be intense. 12 days in dry dock. Long list of mods by over 2000 workers.

https://dolphin-academy.com/

img080.jpg

Last edited:
I still haven't figgered out if I like dolphins the best or seals. OK. Not Navy Seals though they are cool in their own right. DeeDee looks like she has a crush on you. Or, is it the fish? Either way I bet that was a lot of fun.

Meet Dee Dee a 22 year old Dolphin. They live to about 50.

Roger you are correct not many people under 60 on a Holland America cruise. Great cruise beautiful ship but a little aged ship ~ 15 years old (being refurbished this summer). Also went thru half of the Panama Canal then back out.
Not one of the huge ships. About 1900 passengers. Some of the new big ones are 6000 - 7000 passengers plus crew. We like the smaller to mid size ships. The crowds on the large ones are to much.

The refurbish must be intense. 12 days in dry dock. Long list of mods by over 2000 workers.

That dolphin pic is very cool. I like the way you depict the dolphins' care.

The passengers on the Volendam may have been a bit old, but oh, the food, the food! I had eaten that well, but never seven days in a row. :drool: