Grizzly 500 lb lift table on sale - $99

These are really handy to have. I have the 1000 pound version from Harbor Freight. I put an MDF top on it, and use it for lifting heavy work pieces to a comfortable height, and also for getting heavy items in/out of my truck.

My only (relatively minor) complaint is that if I raise it up and leave it up, it'll leak down overnight. That's typically not a problem, though, since it only takes a few pumps to bring it back up to work height.

I have the 1000lb HF version and have a piece of 5/8" plat on top. I use it in the same ways that Jim does except it doubles as a welding table. Bleed down is also a problem. Like anything else with a horizontal surface, it tends to collect "stuff" that has to be moved in order to use it for lifting.

I've got one I got from Carol from Harbor freight. I fixed the bleed down problem by using a stick to maintain it at the correct height.

Mine will bleed down all the way over night, but this takes care of it just fine. I can still use it for raising and lowering things, it just won't hold the height.

I asaw that Griz ad and thought about it, until I saw the freight charge ($49). I do have the 1000# one from HF that I bought just to install my DC, but it has turned out to be extremely useful for all sorts of thing. The handiest part may be that at full height it's level with my truck tailgate. Side story, when we moved about 7 years ago, I was using this lift and broke the finger that allows the table to retract. I was bummed. This isn't something you can cobble together easily, and I just KNEW parts from HF weren't possible so I resigned myself to watching for one to come up on sale again. Then I needed an optional item from HF for something else....while talking to them about it I found out they do indeed have parts, even a CS department. I was able to order a replacement and get it back to work. I will admit it took about 6 weeks to get the part (slow boat from China, literally) but I didn't have to buy the entire table.

Broken.jpg