Tony

Toni, am praying this finds you and the Mrs. safe and sound. Terrible things are happening all over our world but a terror has happened in your neck of the woods and I am worried. Let us know my friend. (I apologize for misspelling your name in the title)

Last edited:
I sent Toni a pm after that incident and received a notice that he'd tried to reply to my (full!!) inbox. I'm taking that as a sign that they're okay. These events bring life into sharp focus, as Debbie and I walked along that very boulevard on a wonderful walking tour with Toni a few years ago.

Last edited:
Hi everybody.
Just to reassure you all, we are allright, when things happened we were away at my inlaws which is 600km away from Barcelona. We were horrifiyed when we saw the news, later on that same day there was another one in a toen near Tarragona that caused no deaths (apart from the 5 terrorists) but several wounded.

We are safe back home, I hope I could say the same for those who lost their lives and those who were wounded.
Thanks to you all for your concern, I'm sorry I could not answer properly to Jim and Peter, as the phone and web coverage is very bad were we were.