Friday-29Sep17

Dave Hoskins

Ah!!! Friday again. Looks like a day to run some errands and goof off as the monsoon is still here. Can't finish hauling the pecan and cottonwood logs here. Certainly can't mow. Soooooo, me thunketh it be a day to go do some sorta needful things. I do need to stop and get a couple of new chains for the saws and some of the handy sharpening stones for the Dremel tool. I'm not sure if it's gonna be raining tomorrow or not. But after running the errands I figger I'll kick back, watch some old sci fi movies with the dogs and relax the right knee the rest of the day.

Looks like running. a power supply for new saw. Can't run d\c and saw on same circuit. Have to do a little head scratching here. Maybe put in new service panel as one I have is pretty small. One thing leads to another. Guess that's what makes the world go around.
Liking the cooler weather but not looking forward to winter.
Need to sell Delta saw just replaced with Grizzly. Place on Swp Shop and see what happens. 300.00??? Sounds good to me.
Every one have a safe and healthy weekend.
David

Oy! Going to a celebration of life for the adult daughter of close friends. She passed suddenly and without warning. We are resilient yet fragile and there are no guarantees. Probably spend some time cleaning up the garden, doing some shopping with the missus and maybe some sous-vide New York strip 130F/2hrs seared on a hot grill.

Chuck, won't work. The logs are about 30 miles away from my place. Might think about if there was a stream running that way. Be interesting. Never floated them to my log yard before.