NEW SHOP - TINY

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
The Tiny shop is officially off the ground. Got the keys to the property today. Ran the plans by the park manager. Said write it up on this form. OK. We talked some about what I wanted to do. He said he had heard I was a woodworker and he looked forward to some of my builds.

We talked about noise. He is in favor of insulating the shop walls for noise suppression and restricted hours of noisy work. Ten to Four. Done. I can live with that.

NOW I am excited.

Lawn mowers and car repair - not. There is a landscape service that keeps the park tidy. Don't know their hours. Likely early mornings. Park rules don't apply ti park employees. Car repair? No. Everyone here is old and gets their cars repaired professionally. Hobbies are mostly walking the dog and playing canasta. This kind of living is not for everyone. I don't want yard work. I do want to live in a nice place. So I make some compromises. My only goal at this point is to make happy days. And I have a lot of interests. I will like this.

...I do want to live in a nice place. So I make some compromises. My only goal at this point is to make happy days.....

Could not agree more. Why don't we all learn this earlier? Keep those three short sentences in mind and the rest will make sense.

Well i am delighted that the park manager realizes how important an issue this is to a person that likes to do things with their head and hands. Very happy for you looking forward to seeing the new shop.