Forum Speed

Greeeeaaaaat. You can do dat. Today very slow,but wasn't doing anything anyway so it's good. Thanks very much for your expertise. Something I know nothing about.
David

Just wanted to give everyone an update. I had attempted to migrate us to the new host last night, but ran into an issue. I'm waiting for support to take care of something, then I'll be attempting another migration tonight. I've had several reports of the forum being really slow today, so if that is the case and support finishes their part, I may start a bit earlier. I'm hoping the migration will be seamless for you all, but no guarantees. ;)

After what was surely a long, stressful day working with tech support, it looks like Darren got the admin kinks ironed out. Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting, Darren! :bow:

Thanks Tom. Still working through some issues with SSL and the images not displaying. Also still seeing some caching issues. Please bear with me as I get these sorted out. :)

Ok, hopefully things are working now. Turned out the server had another cache and I was able to disable it. SSL and images should be working, but you may need to close out of your browser and possibly clear your cookies and cache to get things working on your pc.

Man where did the weekend go? I guess I get to go back to work tomorrow so I can get a break from you all. :D :wave:

Darren most definitely earned the Admin of the Month parking space this month. We are very fortunate to have someone with his expertise and his willingness to put it to use to improve the forum experience for all the rest of us. :clap:

guest20171120014910164.jpg

Great work Darren. Really making me look. Can't goof off watching the wind blowing. Everything is super quick. Thanks much for your talent and ability.
David