Drill Bits

Stuart Ablett

14a11dbd127e27d0448fe660dff74562.jpg

I'm sure too many of you can relate, I spent over an hour looking for a specific drill bit that I needed, that I know I have. Now I've decided it's time to update my drill bit storage.
I made a shelf and covered it with tape so I can draw on it. I might still make part of the shelf stepped like the old drill storage you can see on the top left of the bench, but I'm not sure.
I certainly do own a lot of drill bits, and this is just the woodworking bits.

Sent from my WAS-LX2J using Tapatalk

That's a lot of drill bits?? Looks like you should get a few more to complete your collection. I have in bits in 4 different locations and still hunt for the correct bit. They are never where they should be. Like the rest of my tools. No I can't say that . My tools are on peg board and returned as used. Just something I was taught as youngster.
David

That's not a lot of drill bits. But a pretty good start.;) I keep bits in about four or five locations. I inherited a bunch of bits. Years ago I got a Drill Doctor as a gift. One of the best items in my shop. Still....:mad: when I want to do a new kit project from one of the many woodturning/working catalogs, like pens, they require a drill bit size not found in nature. Have to buy their special, and overpriced drill to do the project. Did I mention, that makes me :bang::mad: