How do you browse the forums?

What type of devices do you use to browse family woodworking (multiple choice)

• Desktop or laptop computer

Votes: 45 93.8%
  • Tapatalk

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Phone web browser

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Tablet web browser

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
Just curious about the poll - what are those percentages in the far right column? They don't seem to represent any thing germane to the poll. Overall, they currently total about 140%.

The percentages don't mean anything in this case, it looks to be because it counts all votes and users are allowed to vote for more than one item on this poll. I was wanting to know all ways that a user browses the forum, so that is the way I set the poll up.

I'm nearly always using Tapatalk, split between an iPad and an iPhone. Predominantly, my access would be from the tablet. And re: polls, that's one price I long ago resigned myself to... I don't see 'em, so I don't reply, and still the world keeps on turning. [emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm an exclusive laptop now, just switched off my desk top.... my phone may be capable of searching the web, but as I'm on my son's data package, I don't use any data on the phone except for when I'm at the market and I run credit cards.

Thanks again to everyone that participated, there is a big difference in what analytics says users are doing and what you all are actually doing, so helps with development efforts in keeping you all happy. :wave: