Is it Just Me...

Bill, your issue sounds like the one we had a while back where we had a message up to hit return, then back space when starting a reply to another post. Please give that a try and see if it resolves the space issue. It was with an older version of Chrome and seems to be fixed, so I took the message down.

You can check your version by going to chrome://settings/help

I'm currently on version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit) ...

I tried those steps to no avail. My Chrome is the same version as yours. It seems that, at some point, the issue goes away. I've typed this paragraph with no problem. If I go back up this response and try to edit the text, the cursor jumps.

I tried those steps to no avail. My Chrome is the same version as yours. It seems that, at some point, the issue goes away. I've typed this paragraph with no problem. If I go back up this response and try to edit the text, the cursor jumps.
Are you running any plugins in chrome? If so, you may need to disable them all or one by one and see if one may be causing it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Are you running any plugins in chrome? If so, you may need to disable them all or one by one and see if one may be causing it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I went through the list of extensions, turning them off and on. One called "Grammerly" seems to have been the problem. After disabling it, I typed this reply with no issues.

:thumb:;):D:):rolleyes::(:wave::rofl::p:eek::eek::huh:
Working today - made no changes to cookies. :huh:

:dunno: I did make a change in hopes of fixing the login redirect issue, so if anyone can tell me if that is working for them now, I'd appreciate it. :wave:

Dan, Can you try the attachments issue and let me know if you see an error in the address bar that a plugin is being blocked? I get one for the Flash plugin being blocked, which I think is probably related.

ok, here goes.... (no redirect on login) nope, after the choose file, can only select one, using either shift, or control to select more than one doesn't work, switches to the second one, and deselects the first. no error message of any kind.

ok, here goes.... (no redirect on login) nope, after the choose file, can only select one, using either shift, or control to select more than one doesn't work, switches to the second one, and deselects the first. no error message of any kind.

I get the same result as you when using 'Manage Attachments". Using the "Insert Image" icon brings up a different dialog and works for multiple images.

I get the same result as you when using 'Manage Attachments". Using the "Insert Image" icon brings up a different dialog and works for multiple images.

Yup, same with me, we use a plugin for that function and looks like it's broken with the upgrade, we'll have to wait for the plugin developer to respond (if they are still doing any support of it). We'll be looking at upgrading the forum software at some point in the next year since the current will no longer be receiving updates from Internet Brands (IB). We'll either have to upgrade to the next version or migrate to another software, still weighing out that effort to see if it's worth it or not.

For now, if you want to do multiple file uploads, use the Insert Image toolbar icon. :wave:

Dan, You said you have Windows 10 and Chrome? Just curious if you have tried in another browser to see if it's the same or if you have any plugins that may be causing the issue. If so, you may need to disable them one-by-one or all and test to see if one may be causing it.