One more trip to Iowa

Shelly and I will drive out tomorrow for Iowa. Jake graduates the 16th. After 5 years. He took a year off to get residency in Iowa.
I'll post some pictures later. He is graduating in Construction engineering and Design. Most likely be taking one of 3 Job offers in NC. Which is nice only 5 hrs away.

It's gonna be a snowy drive across PA and OH tomorrow. Be careful - Stay safe!

Here in Ohio, just off I-80, we're under Winter Storm Warnings until Thursday afternoon. Supposed to get 4~6" of additional snow, and temps in the low teens. Likely to make for slow - and potentially hazardous - travel. Be careful - Stay safe!

Like Vaughn said Congrats to Jake and the Mom and Dad that helped him get there.

Mine is done in 1 days time and comes home next week.
End of 5 years of study.
Both our kids are kitted for life Dave.
Travel safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've meet some great and made some valued friends in the last 5 years due to Jake attending ISU. Larry's hospitality offering up a lay over on my rides out and getting to know him and Randy have been awesome. What a grest couple as many of you know.

I get a call late last night and Jake is in Charlotte NC he's been interviewing all after noon and heading to the field today . He said he must have impressed them the interviewer on the phone because they sent for him. My boy seems to be on the right track.