Friday-Wheeeee!!!

Dave Hoskins

Actually, with the days running together right now I forgot it was Friday. Leaving to go ship some more orders out and then work in the shop. By my understanding of all things great and small tamales are on the schedule for dinner. That's what the wheeeee!!! is about. This weekend hopefully finish some of turnings drying in the kiln. And, all kinds of other stuff.

TGIF! Tonight I need to stop for some hardware/screws for the printer, then going to try to get it wired up and running tonight. Tomorrow will probably be more work on the laundry room. It also looks like my contractor for the living room/loft area is delayed another couple of weeks, so going to dig out the xmas tree and get it setup, then get some presents wrapped to put under it. I think we're doing xmas with my wife's family this weekend also.

I started the day (Friday) preparing a batch of my chili. Six pounds of ground beef, a big wad of onions, diced tomatoes, beans (yes, beans), etc. After lunch, I'll head out to the shop for a couple more steps on my walnut slab.

Saturday, I plan to do a little more on repairing/restoring the Edison C150 Diamond Disc player LOML bought.

Sunday will be a day of rest - total veg time!!!

Cut and split a couple more loads of wood. Sunday is supposed to rain so will surprise Lou by taking her out for lunch or supper, after all, it is our 34th wedding anniversary!:eek: I thought it took longer to get this old!;):rolleyes::rofl:

Well our son’s foreman has asked him to work into mid next week, so his ETA from out west has been pushed back a few days. That’s a bit of a downer but the upside is he’s working after a long layoff in last year’s downturn. So it looks like a quieter weekend than planned, but I can keep up the momentum on shop cleanup and seasonal projects.:thumb:

Well TGIF is right. After today I need a break. Hope to get into shop tomorrow and get my CNC table completed.
Not impressed with Carbide 3D the parts they were short of have still not shown up here. One would think they would have couriered them. Fortunately table is not ready.
Got a new (as in new to me) refurbished computer for the CNC and CAD work for both vCarve and 3D printing software.

Jonathan congrats to you and LouAnn enjoy you meal.
Have a great weekend all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much happening on this homestead... spent today taking Dianne to the doctor for her check up, then a couple of shopping stops and some lunch at KFC.

Tomorrow my market day at the Market Square Holiday Market.... then Sunday, kick back and get over Saturday.

Congrats, Jon and LouAnn! Like you, I didn't realize growing old would happen this quickly.

I've picked up a whopper of a cold, so I'll be laying low this weekend. On the positive side, my electrician buddy finished up the new subpanel and power circuits in my garage today. Next step is to get my compressor and air line system installed and running. Then it'll be time to start moving the tools in. Woot!

Late to the party. Had the water heater replaced yesterday. Result was an unworking furnace overnight. Found utility closet doors left open and furnace unplugged this morning. Warmth is again flowing through the registers. I may thaw out before Tuesday!

Electrician coming in about an hour for estimate on electrical upgrade and power to the tiny shop. Hope the furnace survives his visit!