Arthritis

I'm relatively lucky on that front... Arthiritis runs in my family and my mother had it pretty bad and my older sister complains of her joints ... so far (Knocking on my green wood noggin) I'm pretty lucky... I do have some issues in the neck... Dr. said some degenerating discs... but early morning when I first get up my neck sounds like the Rice Crispy Elves... Snap, Crackle and Pop. Two Aleve's help with that.... after a day in the shop my hands will ache some and my knees get very stiff. My biggest issue is I drive almost exclusively with my left hand and about 30 minutes into any trip my hand will go numb and tingle...

Chuck a good chiropractor will take care of snap crackle and pop. There's also a very good natural supplement called moringa. That helps a lot with all kinds of problems diabetes Alzheimer's arthritis. My sister's been given it to my mom and dad my mom has the Alzheimer's my dad has a diabetes and both of them have improved drastically by taking this moringa for the last year.

It probably is a good idea to check with a doctor, but they have their limitations. A couple of years ago I had a frozen shoulder. I figured that it would get better on its own, but after a year I went to the family doctor. She had it x-rayed and said that I had arthritis. I finally went to a sports medicine clinic and they worked on me for a while, exercise, electrical stimulation and massage etc. It eventually got to about 75%. I finally got it completely fixed by installing handles to the basement ceiling and hanging from them. It was painful at first, but gradually it no longer hurt and I cold lift my arm straight up again.

Went to the Doctors yesterday for the pain and stiffness in what feels like every joint in my body except my feet :( Celebrex has never worked, diclofanac worked ok several years ago but I can't take it anymore due to the kidney problem I had several years go.
She prescribed Voltaren gel but when I went to pick it up at RiteAid pharmacy the cost was over $40.00. Insurance does not cover it. So I did not buy it. What I find upsetting is the pharmacist said that in Canada, Europe, and Asia the product is available without a prescription and is very inexpensive. No politics intended.

Bob it’s very interesting what u observe. The pharmacy was right.
But strangely to get Voltaren in SA we had to see a doctor.
What’s more they had Voltaren injections available which we don’t seem to be able to get in Canada.

Btw from our experience this works for muscle pain and stiffness like when you have pulled a muscle or strained a back or have a muscle spasm.

Personally I tried the gel form we get here and I think it’s a waste of time so for arthritis I suggest u look for something else.

Just so you know diet and exercise can make a huge difference to the arthritis.
Since I had my knee done and try be more active as well as manage things like salt intake I have not had the stiffness again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk