In preparation for a larger project

Al Navas

To understand what I was doing while learning eCabinet Systems (eCabinets for short), I created two cabinets, placed them side-by-side, and then rendered the concept "drawing" into a photo-realistic image; finally, I saved the image as a jpg file:

Lightsincabwithglassdoor.jpg

The cabinet on the left has 3 lights "in" it, while the one on the right has only one light.

Last edited:
Al, great looking cabinets . . . very realistic as well. I can see how it could help sell a project to a client.

How difficult do you find eCabinet? I have the CD sitting on my desk but have not yet studied it.

Thanks, Aaron and Jeff!

Jeff, at first, I just could not figure out the program. I finally decided to do it, sat in front of the laptop for an entire day, and after about 10 hours I had learned a LOT. It was then that I decided to invest in the 3-day seminar offered in Kansas City - it turned out to be a great investment! Which version do you have on the CD you have with you? The latest release is version 5.1 - if yours is older than that, I suggest that you request a new CD.

Last edited: