Need a hand with pulling a funny - cnc stuff involved

Dan Noren

Staff member
Hi gang! I need a wee bit of help to pull a funny on one of our programmers at work. Its a round to it, a bit of text, and a circle. I'm willing to pay for the time, postage, and labor involved. This item is just under 6 inches in diameter, and 1/4 inch thick. Thanks in advance!

this is what i came up with last night. lowell takes (and gives) a bit of needling. over the weekend, someone (not me) hung part of a box from lowell speakers. i've been needling him about making a rather large (at least 20" high, by about 36" long), with what i have on the round to it (except for the round to it part).

Attachments

• lowell.jpg
    lowell.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 21
  • lowell-heard-everywhere-71651116.jpg
    lowell-heard-everywhere-71651116.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
this is what i came up with last night. lowell takes (and gives) a bit of needling. over the weekend, someone (not me) hung part of a box from lowell speakers. i've been needling him about making a rather large (at least 20" high, by about 36" long), with what i have on the round to it (except for the round to it part).

I thought you had a laser/cnc Dan? Shoot me the vectors (DXF) of your design and I'd be happy to laser it onto plywood if that's what you're after. info@fourninetycreations.com

Had a great time visiting with you today Dan! You'll get the real deal in the mail but for your previewing (and everyone else's viewing) pleasure - here's a few pics!

20180104_153530.jpg20180104_154711.jpg20180104_161110.jpg

Thanks, but it was all the machine. Dan sent me the vectors and I pushed the button. :laugh2:

I'm excited to hear the story too, from our conversation I'm pretty sure these guys have a fun sense of humor at the office. :thumb:

the item has arrived, giving it a quick coat of shellac to protect it. just have to add the string to hang it with, when the shellac dries.

Attachments

• IMG_20180108_111641332 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180108_111641332 (1).jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited: