Heard a huge interesting rumour today

Rob Keeble

So I heard that all them Michiganders that used to support Greenbay have decided to switch sides and become true Patriots and support the Patriots in their march towards Super Bowl 2018 victory.

8pm Eastern tonight be good loyal fans now.

Oh and we don’t mind adding Jets and Giants fans to the club if you folks are looking for a new home.

Go PATS Go.

I haven't been a fan of the NFL since Tom Landry retired from the Cowboys. Does that date me???

I've watched more games this year than I have in the past 10 years. I took a chance and watched a game or two last year and actually enjoyed them a bit more since there was at least as much football as advertising. For years, it took five hours to play 60 minutes of football; there were times I tuned away from a game!

As to the Patriots, if I were a betting man, my money would go on them. At the same time, I cheer for their opponent.

I'm pretty much with Bill on this. But, I believe I date back a bit further when the NFL went on strike. THAT really made me mad. Pro Football is now comprised of bunch of overpaid people of forgot it's supposed to be a game. My opinion, only. But I know I am not alone. I have better things to do with my time than watch something like the NFL.

No interest at all here. I can honestly say that I've never watched a complete football (or baseball, either) game from start to finish. Same goes for NASCAR.

I find them boring. I'd rather be in the shop, garden, or yard.

Well Jim I am not far off your view however I have two sons that are keen football enthusiasts and at this time of year (play offs) the football gets to be exciting and worth watching I specialize in storing the pot with them given I picked Patriots as a team without knowing a thing about football when we first arrived here.
So it keeps communication going as I get older and they go their own way.

Had hoped to stir the bunch of Michigander members that seem to be hibernating like bears this year, into at least coming out and trash talking my Brady bunch. But I guess they hunkered down.

There was an incredibly exciting end to the Saints Viking game last night though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am and would rather stare threw the ice at a blank bottom hole waiting for one fish to swim threw than watch the brady bunch show.. there yu now have you fix of stirring michiganders,, i am back to watching the weeds at the bottom of my hole:)

While I no longer ice fish, I would rather do something else. Never will I root for the NE team, I barely root for any. When the big show happens, I will be in AZ, basking in the sunshine.:D

Till then, I shall cut some wood.

bill

I'm in the other camp, I like football and watch as much as I can... it's a good TV show to sleep by.... I have one of those easy chairs that has an electric adjuster on it... I sit down and raise the foot rest and lean back in the chair and just like the baby dolls my daughter used to play with, when my head lays back, my eyes close....
I'm sure it some defect in the chair manufacture.