Bact to ww at last!!!!

Well gals and guys.

After more that a year without being able to ww today I gave it a try! My arm is still not at 100% but as I insisted to the doc shaking his head in resigned dissaproval he allowed me tro try it lightly at the begining.

I order to not to strain my elbow too much, I got these little helpers which are proving to be a good adquisition to quickly rough out material although they are quite messy :(.
IMG_5543.jpg
I also got myself a feet relief standing mat that is like walking on soft grass, very good for all those that spend hours standing up at the bench like me.
IMG_5541.jpg

And last but not least here is the proof that I made some shavings! Geez how I missed it! I didn't enter my shop for weeks as it gave me the blues.
IMG_5544.jpg
I hope that I will be be able to continue, we shall see... I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I apologize for not being present at the forum for so long.

Wonderful news Toni. Take things in small steps. I'e battled the 'tennis elbow' beast a couple of time in my life. Even with all our advances in medicine, the treatment protocol for this one is still non-use and time. This can be very frustrating but, it is the way to recovery. Slow and steady wins the race.

Last edited:
Good deal! Welcome back Toni. I've gotten tennis elbow several times now. Mine seems to be a lack of calcium. I've gotten better at drinking low fat milk several times a week and haven't had it in a couple of years now. The doctor said the body will start using calcium from the tendons when there is a deficiency, which was the cause of my tennis elbow, but lots of rest, when I do have it, to heal up.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Great to see you back, Toni!!! Sure wish you well on your path to full recovery!

I know what it's like to be told "no lifting", etc. It's tough to feel like you could do anything, but know it's best to follow the doctor's orders!

Congratulations on being back in the shop. Working in there will be good therapy for you. I understand the feeling of being away and unable to not do things we are accustomed to doing every day. I have made several projects in recent months, and, I guarantee, it felt good to be back. Cold and an unheated shop have driven me out for a while but looking forward to milder weather an a return to making sawdust again.