southern drive,

larry merlau

i am headed south to Mississippi again in mid march if anyone has something they need or is close by the route give me a pm.. have some room in the truck for a delivery or help get something fromm one to another.

thanks for the invites, but i havnt donated here much so dont want to impose on anyone,, and jay i have been lacking in my monkey practice so should bow out out on that job this year:)

Larry I'm sure if you just drove down south and you came back up on the Eastern seaboard lot of places you could stop over spend the night or two including my place you know that. You're always welcome here brother.

yeah, now that Ive sold my truck, if you do make a trip back thru the east coast, bring along a couple hundred board feet of walnut, you know Im good for the money, and not only put you up for the night, we will feed you also.

just in case you decide to go back thru east coast.

allen, if you could clear out the traffic congestion i might come back close to you in a truck but not till then:) you are a great host and always have been good to see you and elen but i cant do your traffic.. or you could drive to jim delanys..

I hate living here with all the traffic. its been so bad the past 6 months, it drives me nuts.
over xmas week, we went upstate NY, it took us over 2 hours to get over the george washington bridge. Without traffic, thats a 30 minute ride.
I went up to the bronx today to pick up a few pieces of lumber, the traffic was unbelievable. all the road repairs, not sure what NYC is going to do, the roads are falling apart and traffic is the worst Ive seen it my entire life.

I should have made one more trip out to you guys with my truck before I sold it.

Ill figure it out. we will get out there after elen retires next year.