Something Weird Happened This Afternoon

Whopped the sun is shining. First time in a few weeks. Makes one appreciate the good times. We did need the moisture as it was getting pretty dry and below average. Weather man is predicting a dry summer but I have learned not to pay much attention to him. He's wrong more often than not and his forecast changes from 6 tob10.
David

Like many of us, I have to plan a lot of my work around the weather. I don't watch any weather people that are on TV. They get so much wrong you'd think they was commies. I only pay attention to the National Weather Service's forecast. They are by far better. Not 100% but probably 90% accurate, and that ain't bad.

Well, as a Citizen of Texas residing in Georgia, you know never turn rain down no matter what. So, hey! Enjoy! You can never have the lakes and rivers full enough.

You right about that one Dave. My MiL lives in Cape Town area and they have such a drought on go they all restricted to 50 litres of water per day for all their needs.

And they dont get snow run off like we do here. For them it either rains or they go thirsty.