A Pine Box

Shaz,

Pine box? -- Thought you were building a coffin for a minute there :rofl:

Your sketch looks good. :thumb: Can't wait to see the pictures of how it comes out.
Thanks Sean,
Pine box is a little coffin like, but this one is 84" by 24" by 30" tall and intended for components in the center sections and a 15" sub woofer on the right blowing down through the floor of the cabinet.
lbsides.jpg
lbtopdistressed.jpg
lbtop.jpg

lbtopinprogress.jpg

This will be a combination of the above 3 drawings with options chosen from each.

Last edited:
Looks Good! :thumb:

What are the circular corners in the cutouts on the back? I've never seen that done before.
Hi Sean,
I places where I can use this technique I use it. Basically it is the drilled holes from the drill press with the 35mm in and pre determined so that I can drop cut out the hole on the tablesaw and not have to hand saw and file out the corners to get some semblance of a professional corner. Never saw it done before either, guess it is my idea, but you can use it:D .
Shaz

This is a photo of the Pine Box almost finished, left as of this picture was the pull for each door. I put those on at that time but forgot to take a pic.

It is on casters which are hidden by the base board.
Cutting the back out allows for the easy access to all those funky wires that components and other audio/video stuff has. Casters allow us to roll the box out for a good look at the holes in the back of everything, even a good look at the holes in the back of the "Pine Box".:rofl: :rofl: You thought it was a story about a coffin!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
brown 07 (10).jpg
Shaz