pay backs

larry merlau

well it all started awhile back when a certain fella decided to play hardball with a friend:D he decided it would be fun to pic and peck on a ole buddy like a rooster on a hen:D well we got tricked into a flower shoppun spree with the better halfs today and it plum wore out this ole buzzard:eek: he cant keep up with a furry friend and his two female couter parts.. there both still going strong but ole steve well as you can see he has had it:D :thumb: 100_3183tn_.JPG

so i quess i will have to find a better partner who can stay with the rest of us:rofl:

hey KARL ! take a few lessons on what can happen when you play with fire:D :rofl: :rofl: oh and folks he snore's really loud:eek: Webster left the room once he got started:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man that stuff must be catching.:huh:

I seen someone else in that shape here while back, only laying in the grass:D

Hmmmm... a few extra beer cans, tipped over, and bottle of Crown/JD and an overflowing ashtray would really set off the pic! :thumb:

:rofl::rofl:

This needs to be posted on a few more forums....for sure!

Thanks, Larry! Ya dun gud! :D

TSK! TSK! TSK! Such a youngun just fallin asleep on the floor like that.

Well, at least he's properly attired with his shirt and hat. :D

Y'all musta worked him hard. Was he helpin you get that fence up so them critters can't get out? :thumb: :D

Although, wandering around with the women folk just plum tuckers me out too.

He'll learn as he ages a bit more, that he needs to take short power naps like I do. I've got it down so I don't even close my eyes. ;) :rofl:

Karl

glad to see you have read it KARL

now i have proof that you were warned:thumb: in case there are more such instances in the future:D i have the whole family as witnesses:p he did get back up and then helped plant some of the flowers before going to a barbcue last night. thanks for droppin in steve:D :thumb: the floor is always open and we offered any bed you wanted:D

First blood

:poke: Truth be told.....

Getting up at 4 a.m. to take car of the critters, make a thermos of coffee and get a gas fillup:eek: all needed to be done before making my way over to the Merlau Cafe for breakfast. Now I don't get up that early in the morning except to go hunting or fishing, so this was indeed a "special" occasion to go on the annual Merlau posies and plants excursion....rain or shine.

After being treated to a wonderful breakfast of pancakes, eggs, juice, real maple syrup, toast and the best home grown bacon I have ever tasted, we were off to the rain drenched town of Schoolcraft where the women found one (READ ONE) dad gum plant they liked while we stood in a monsoon of a rainstorm. Being completely soaked head to toe we made our way to a antique store to see what treasures may be hidden......came away with nothing.

Boy this trip is worth getting up early for...I can't wait to do the same next year.:rofl:

We did manage to find a real nice greenhouse (that was dry) :thumb: so we could look around and dry out a bit.....good find, the ladies found a couple posies and plants they were in dire need of.

By this time it is lunch time (to us that got up at 4 a.m.) and a stop to Big Boy was our only option for anything other than breakfast. Larry ran into several people he knew (who said this guy didn't get around) then off to another greenhouse and another big haul. Even managed to stop in at a few garage sales/Estate sales....found nothing.

By the time we got back to Larry's I was indeed a bit parched and we had a couple of cold beverages....which always makes me a bit tired so THEY ALL told me I should take a nap....

I should have known they would all gang up and transpire to do something to me. I woke up to a sound of "snip...snip" it sounded just like someone cutting my hair.:eek: The wives were putting barretts in my hair, I immediately figured they put lipstick drawings on my face too.

Even when I go hunting I generally take a nap while out in my blind, but I will now know and I'm passing this on to any guests who ever stay at the Merlau Bed and Breakfast to never EVER fall asleep...you might be the butt end of a prank.

Now Larry....and you two giggling women.....need to watch out over your shoulders cause you never are gonna know when Ashman gets even :rofl:

well i see you have forgetfulness tooo

see i remeber not to long ago that you and sum of the others had there way with me. NO i am not easy i meant to say harrassed me severly(poor me):) so i was just returning the favor a touch,, and i got up at 4.30 its just that i dont have banker hours like you i normally GET UP early. jist ask steve C he's on your schedule steve A.. so i will be aware of your threat and you shouldnt blame me for the wet flower venture you got me hooked on it you said that you wanted to go it would be fun remebr:thumb: :thumb: next time we hook up its gonna be something us guys plan and those silly ladies can follow us or go there own way..

Testament to our excursion for plants and posies.

..and a nap 2 days in a row!:thumb: no hassles this time.:rofl:

Attachments

• 100_3442.jpg
    100_3442.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_3444.jpg
    100_3444.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 18
No beer cans in sight.:huh: :huh:

No one sleeping on the job.:huh: :huh:

In fact, theres nobody in the pictures :huh: :huh:

Testament to our excursion for plants and posies.

..and a nap 2 days in a row!:thumb: no hassles this time.:rofl:

Well, the plants look good. :thumb:

When ya gonna finish the fencing job? Ain't much sense in hav'n a gate if there ain't a fence. Or is that the way y'all build fences there? :huh: :D

No wonder them critters wander all over the place. :rofl:

Hopefully Larry isn't taking fence building lessons from you Steve. :rofl: :rofl:

Karl