Help Stu Paint his saw!

What colour shall Stu paint the new bandsaw?

• Kermit/JD Green

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Big Blue Blue

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Monster Jointer grey (did you ever paint it, Stu?)

• Mustard

• Mayo!

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Vaughn Purple.

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • Anything but that old boring delta grey or general green!

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Phoenix Orange

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • Caterpillar Yellow

Votes: 10 17.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Art Mulder

Yes, of course I'm serious, why do you ask?:rolleyes: ;)

I think it behooves us to share our collective maturity and wisdom with our good friend and all-around MacGyver-dude Stu. After all, 1005 heads are better than one, right? And majority rules on this forum, remember, so of course this is a morally binding decision upon Stu.

...art

(no electrons harmed in the creation of this message. Some restrictions may apply. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not stamp. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. No user-serviceable parts inside. Freshest if eaten before date on carton. Objects in mirror may be closer than they appear. Record additional transactions on back of previous stub. Unix is a registered trademark of AT&T. Do not fold, spindle or mutilate. No transfers issued until the bus comes to a complete stop. Package sold by weight, not volume. Your mileage may vary.)

Yes, of course I'm serious, why do you ask?:rolleyes: ;)

I think it behooves us to share our collective maturity and wisdom with our good friend and all-around MacGyver-dude Stu. After all, 1005 heads are better than one, right? And majority rules on this forum, remember, so of course this is a morally binding decision upon Stu.
This is indeed a problem of immense proportions on which to prob-osculate.:rofl:

Geez, you guys never give up, do you :D

I added Cat Yellow and Phoenix Orange, I'm kind of leaning towards Orange, as I have a half dozen rattle cans of orange on hand :rolleyes:

But, if you all vote the color, I'll paint it that color :thumb:

Cheers!

PS I made the Green Kermit/JD Green, or I'd have the Ashman on my case :eek: :D

Cheers!

Looks like the early leaders are Kermti/JD GReen, Vaughn Purple (If I can find any purple paint :huh:) and Phoenix Orange.....

BTW, NOW, I never did paint the Green Meanie jointer! :wave:

I'm going with Vaughn Purple with a vibrant dragon winding around and breathing flames where the blade exits the top wheel. Hey, this is kinda fun.

I would suggest a subtle, neutral color...not a bright, distracting color...for a tool with a sharp blade moving close to your fingers/hands. I think you would be surprised at what color can do to your focus on your work at hand.