Client needs new drawers

Shaz, I'm not sure I'd want to go to a dentist's office that had buzzards flying around. :D Seems a bit unsanitary.

This has been a great thread to follow. Thanks for the edumacation. :thumb:

A final set of photos for this tread shows the result of yesterday's work.
step one remove cafe doors and jamb, both sides, couldn't sacrifice integrity of drawer size for a bit more workremove doors.jpgAs can be seen we needed the extra little inchestight fit.jpg.
We now had them all in place, the "desired result" when beginning this thread.five boxes.jpg
Now the close upreplacing doors.jpgreplacing the jamb and cafe doors. And finally with all complete, I must say "MY CLIENT WAS HAPPY WITH HER NEW DRAWERS ". ;) goodbye drawers.jpg. Goodbye Drawers:) :D :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Who said this wasn't about woodworking?:rolleyes:
Shaz

Last edited:
Looks great Shaz!

Tod are you saying those are butt floss drawers? Guess so, they are in a dentist's office :rofl: :rofl:

Jay

Hi Jay,
You have too much time to think. :rolleyes: You need to sell that million dollar beach house, move to a little country house on the lake and spend some of your pocket change on the big iron tools and a sailboat. You can do it, oh yeah, and build a tiny 1500 sq.ft house for visitors with the address posted here.:D
Shaz
P.S. Tod, sans lace, well put, I like that.

Last edited:
Shaz

LOL

Yeah, right!

My whole house is just 1500 sq feet.

And I don't want to live on Lake Ochechobee!

Besides if I'm not thinking........... I'm not!

Jay