Mobile base for table saw

I am installing the Harbor freight mobile base on my Jet table saw. Do I remove the wheels & adjustment pads that are on the legs of the saw?
Thanks
Dennis

Question....IF you already have wheels on your saw, why do you need to install a mobile base? Just struck me to ask, Why(?) :dunno:

Bill
Good question. Although there are two wheels on the saw , it is pretty heavy & very difficult to move, the Harbor Freight base has 4 wheels & I hope it will make it much easier to move in my small shop in the garage (& the mobile base was on sale for only $30 so I thought if it didn't work I had little to lose, I'll use it for my drill press)
Dennis
PS Triple hernia surgery a few years ago has made me very careful about lifting/moving heavy items

OK, just it seemed odd to me.... BTW I didn't know HF carried a mobile machine base... got a modle No. I frequent HF and am interested.

Hey Dennis, Just something else to consider...DAMHIKT

If you have a very flat floor you'll be OK with any choice. But if your floor is a bit uneven, some mobile bases might not operate too well. On some bases the brake has very tight clearance between it in the raised (off) position and the floor. This causes the brake to drag on the floor in certain high spots.