Incra router table system

Aaron Beaver

Anyone have one? Curious as how deep your router top has to be to hold one of those things. I looked on their website but didn't see anything, but I could just be missing it.

Thanks

I have the LS 25 and it's amazing. I absolutely love it (there, stealth gloat outta the way).... :p

Table size - for the 25, my table is 28"x48" - it could stand to be another 6" longer, though. My system has the full wonderfence and all, and it loses a little travel because of that. The bare fence might be just fine on a 48-50" wide table. But a full wonderfence system would probably do better with 53-54" wide.

The Woodpecker standard for the LS25 is 32x53. I don't know if the extra depth is really needed, the fence itself is 28" wide and i suppose 1-2 inches more wouldn't hurt, i guess.

Here's a few pictures of my table after I upgraded to the 25 but hadn't yet replaced my top:

http://www.sacramentoareawoodworkers.com/album/thumbnails.php?album=8

If I remember right that original top was only 28x36 and was WAYYY too short for the LS 25. It was perfect for my original Ultra 17, though.

Aaron, these links might give you some ideas:

http://www.woodpeck.com/rt2732.html

http://www.woodpeck.com/rt2743.html

I've got the Incra TSIII system on my tablesaw, which also has a router table extension. I don't have the Incra Wonderfence, but I have the other two fences (thin and thick), and I built a split fence that attaches quickly to the Incra tablesaw fence.

I'll also second Jason's "I absolutely love it!" comment. :thumb:

Aaron,

Do you have a particular model you're looking at? Stand along, or installed in you TS?

Thanks.

Guess I should of stated which way first, seems everyone has at TS system but I am looking at the stand alone.

I hadn't narrowed down which one yet, but to give you an idea it would be the LS Supersystem, LS Positioner, Ultra Light. I just started looking and couldn't even tell you the difference right now because I was wondering about the top. So it would a stand alone that would use the router stand I have now, but I think I would have to get a different top by the looks of it.

The top I have now is 32" wide, by 24" deep (that including about 3" of T-track on the front), I have about 16" from the center of the bit to the back. Its a Bench Dog top if that helps any.

Last edited:
I see Bench Dog has an "Offset Model" for the Incra, BUT every where I look it says the dimensions are 32x24, that's what mine is and its the standard one, not the offset. The offset has to be bigger, but every site I find says its 32 wide x24 deep. hmmm

I think I will go to the store and see if they have one so I can measure it.

Both these pics came off of Amazon but everywhere I looks says they are the same size. First one is the Offset, looks larger, second one is the standard which is what I have.

Attachments

• bd offset.jpg
    bd offset.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 14
  • bd standard.jpg
    bd standard.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11