It followed me home, Honest!

Bill Simpson

Can I ikeep it? Huh? Huh? Huh?

My Big Blue Beast ('97 F150 Extended cab L-O-N-G bed) was moanin' and had bald tires and a LOT of miles so SWMBO said "lets go look at new" "YES DEAR" says I.... Always Obey Momma....

'07 F150 XLT Crew Cab, 4 Door, Long bed, 4X4, Big Block V8, 22 actual miles.... Bozo was a Bonus...

Attachments

• P1010765.JPG
    P1010765.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 65
Congrats, and nice choice. :thumb: May it serve you well.

Traded in the old one due to bald tires. I like the way you think. I traded one in once because the oil was due to be changed...or at least that was my excuse.

Congrats, and nice choice. :thumb: May it serve you well.

Traded in the old one due to bald tires. I like the way you think. I traded one in once because the oil was due to be changed...or at least that was my excuse.

don't tempt me vaughn. the LOML's car is running great, but the trip last weekend pointed out one major shortcoming... it is a 4 cyl grocery getter and our kids are growing up fast. I'm tempted to go trade it in for a new-er minivan instead. My truck is just fine, thanks.

Bill, sweet looking ride you've got there. who's the clown standing next to it though? :rofl: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

shudda ben a chavy

doug you got a nice ride there, but you coulda dun better and gotten a chevy:D thats one thing steve C didnt convert me to yet:D but in serious nature i have looked at teh fords in there pickup lines there 3/4 plus trucks look to be built tougher than the chevys to much plastic on the cheveys these days