DJ20 mobility base -- Gone

Jay Lock

HI

Over a year ago I ordered a DJ20 and mobility base (Delta) from Amazon, the base came first and then after several months Amazon started delaying shipment indefinitely.

So I cancelled the order, but the Grizzly clone and have been happy but I'm stuck with the base that I can't return.

If anyone can use it let me know it is yours for the cost of shipping and materials to make a crate/box for it.

Jay

Last edited:
Doug

Vero Beach FL

I'm going to be gone for the Thanksgiving holidays but I'll be able to deal with this in a week or so if you're interested. I figure that I'd have to buy a sheet of 1/4" ply (cheapest I can find) and a 2 x4 to make the shipping container

Jay

Indian giver

Doug

Hope you understand but I'm going to hold off on the offer to send you the mobility base.

I've got a drill press coming and will need to be able to move it around. I'm looking at this base and thinking that I might be able to modify it to do the job, will save me a few bucks and problems,

Hope you understand

Jay

Jay,
You really are caught up in the holiday spirit of giving, aren’t you!

I noticed that my Delta drill press has exactly the same cast base as your Steel City press, so I will be able to bolt it right on and ROLL!

I’d have felt badly enough accepting your generous offer to send this kit for only crating and shipping costs, but now that you have skillfully converted it to fit my drill press, I feel really terrible.

Do you take PayPal, or would an industrial size box of Chuckles™ suffice?

Happy New Year,
Frank