Got Free Plans??

Ron D Jones

I just thought I would drop you all a quick note and invite you all to a free plan website I started. Nope I don't have many plans, infact right now I only have one set but the list will grow!!! I came up with the idea while reading various posts on various boards and thinking with just a little more work I should post my plans. A little more work you say well I actually have a part time woodworking business where I draft a plan, research and track down hardware, at times need a cutlist to help with pricing so after all of this what's left?? probably a pretty good set of plans that all I need to do is organize so... here ya go,

www.awlfreeplans.com

And please feel free to contact me should anyone download plans and find something to be missing, incorrect or incomplete.

Enjoy,
Ron

Thanks guys, slowly but surely I hope to build a nice collection some basic, some complex but hopefully all very unique plans:) The dog dish plan I am hoping to have completed within the next week or so, and following on it's heels will be a toy box, then maybe a TV hutch, a dog crate that doubles as a piece of furniture the list goes on and on:)

Thanks
RJ