John Hart

Hey John, that's a nice-looking horse in your pasture, but it looks like he needs his antlers trimmed. How do you expect the girls to get a halter or bridle over those big ol' horns?

Sheesh! Horses. I took this picture this morning out the back door. Is this close enough?
View attachment 953

We gots no horses.

But the neigh neighbors have 12. 10 retired racehorses and 2 Clydesdales. They've offered to allow us to ride them anytime and let the girls learn how to take care of them. Our barn is going to be a craftshop downstairs and rec room upstairs. No room for horsies. The pasture will be crowded with fruit trees....No room for horsies. Oooops! I accidentally tore down the fencing....No fences for horsies.

Perhaps with all the time I save NOT shoveling horse poop...I can devote to some serious turning!:D :thumb:

Sounds like very clever neighbors............:D :D :D

John.....John......John......no horsies for the daughters?.....Would you believe I found my way here too?

Missed your postings buddy!

I'm looking out my dining room window right now. The sun is just coming up and there's frost on the ground. The neighbor's white horse fence is just catching the morning light......and there's two horses playing about 50 yards from me. They chase after each other...rear up...roll on the ground....get up and gallop. Beautiful animals. Kinda nice to have them so close and not have to FEED THEM!!!!:D