Nice to Meetchya!

Greetings from sunny (and hot, and humid, and brutally muggy) Florida!

I saw this forum mentioned on a few others that I read, and came over to take a look. From what I see, I'm going to like it here. Looks like a friendly bunch!

Hi. I'm Steven and I'm a woodworker :wave:
<All> "Hi, Steven.</All>

I'm in my shop just about every night after work, splitting my time about 70/30 between turning and flat work.

Currently, I'm president of the Florida West Coast Woodturners (www.fwcwt.org).

I'm a frequent visitor - and occasional poster - on Woodnet, Handymanclub, and penturners.org, under the Screen Name "Czarcastic." I understand the reasoning behind the "use your real name" rule, but I've been Czarcastic for the last 15 years...It's just going to take some getting used to.

I hope I can contribute some, and I look forward to learning some new things along the way.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome "Czarcastic."

Know the feeling about using another name, I belong to couple other groups under a different name. Reason
being to easy now days to track you, and break into your shop.

==================

Coffee pot is on
:clap::clap::clap:

Welcome Steven. Looks like we're getting closer to my ideal number of you "Spinny" guys showing up here.:thumb: :D My theory being that of enough of you "Spinny" guys & gals would just move a little closer to West Tx, you all could get that "Vortex" going strong enough that I could just put a "Duct" on it and I wouldn'rt have to waste the time building that Cyclone for my shop, (and save a lot on electricity too).:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Heck, you're sure not alone on that humidity though, it's been so humid here this year that I thought I had moved back to Sarasota. It was 88 % here three days ago, (and we're supposed to be in the desert). :(