Granger buys McFeely's

Or their friendly attitudes. Great place to get a motor though. I hope they don't change McFeely's operation much.

I have worked for over 20 years in an industry where buy-outs and takeovers are the rule. The most successful acquisitions are often the ones that are left to perform in the manner that made them worth acquiring in the first place. Unfortunately many "buyers" think they know how to do it 'better' even though they never did it in the first place.

Let's hope this goes more like Yahoo's absorption of Inktomi and not like Ameritech's acquisition of Anixter Integration (Ameritec was bought by Pacific Bell who was bought by SBC and A.I. has essentially disappeared). I'll cross my fingers.

Talk about disappearing buyouts

Since Bessey has gobbled up Gross Stabil, try to go to the Gross Stabil website. Can you say: no more Gross Stabil? If you can't beat them, buy them out. How many good companies has Semantec bought out because they had a superior product?

BTW, All Pro Tools is having a closeout on GS clamps. Get them while you can!

Since Bessey has gobbled up Gross Stabil, try to go to the Gross Stabil website. Can you say: no more Gross Stabil? If you can't beat them, buy them out. How many good companies has Semantec bought out because they had a superior product?

BTW, All Pro Tools is having a closeout on GS clamps. Get them while you can!

Don't get me started on Cisco. Oh, I love when they suck up Kalpana, Protega and Airspace because they pretty much fully integrate those. The ones that bug me are the ones that get gobbled up and disappear that looked like they had a viable offering.