Reg Mitchell!

bruce, i believe that`s reg`s single end tennoner.....i haven`t seen ol` reg on line for quite a while? hope all is well.....

This post has been deleted by the idiotic person who put it here in the first place, who can't read, and sometimes jumps in and puts fingers in motion before brain is in gear!:doh: :doh: :bang: :bang:

Last edited:
Hi Guys
Sorry for the MIA but I have been lurking for a bit. I have been finishing up a house to sell and trying to restore a 1890's house at the same time.
Thanks for the thought tod.
It is a Millbury tennoner singel ended. It has copeing heads and a cut off saw that cuts the tenon to length as well as copeing too. I will get so pics for you in a few days as the house is closeing in Augest and I have a bit of trim yet to do.
Sorry for the absence guys I really love this room and the ppl here.
Reg

Thanks Reg, I would love to see some detail pictures of the Millbury tennoner. I have been around machines my whole life but I have never seen one of those! I don't have a clue how it works but it sure is cool looking.

Here you go Bruce
100_0099.jpg

100_0100.jpg

100_0094.jpg

100_0095.jpg

100_0097.jpg

didn't have the copeing head or saw blade on but you can see where they go
Reg

Too cool, Reg. I wouldn't even know where to begin working on a machine like that, but it's still a great piece of old iron. Looks like it can eat some serious wood all at once. I love the way lettering in the nameplate (if that's what you'd call it) got cockeyed in the casting process. Serious old school manufacturing techniques.

not too loud Bruce. Then agaoin its according what type of wood you use. It's a great little machine and makes nice tenons. If your ever in the neighborhood stop by and give it a run
Reg