" HAPPY THANKSGIVING "

Karl Laustrup

"HAPPY THANKSGIVING"

Wednesday November 22nd, 2006

Just wanted to take a minute and wish all of you a Very

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

For those of you traveling, have a safe journey.

This is a time for family. We have all the kids and grandkids coming. It will be the first time in more than 15 years that we will be able to all eat at a table, instead on on TV trays and the floor. All made possible by our new home.

Remember "It's better to arrive late than to not arrive at all".

Karl

Last edited:
I'll echo that Karl, hope you and yours have a vey Happy Thanksgiving as well as to all of the "Family" members here at the forum.

Best to you too Karl...The big table sounds great!....and best wishes to everyone else as well! (even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving!) ;)

I've decided to not do any work on Thanksgiving, and since we really don't have a kitchen that's functional enough to cook a turkey, we're heading off to my wife's brother's house, where we will do the cookin' for a small get-together.

I think there's a couple thousand things that I'm thankful for this year....hope I don't bore everyone at the table!:)

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya, Karl. It's great that you get to celebrate it in your new house.

Have a great one, all of you! (Even you guys who don't necessarily participate in American holidays.)

I am a bit worried about ya'll as turkeys are a victum of random violence on this day. Just kidding. I would like to extend a Happy Thanksgiving salutation and be safe out there as others are not as respectful of your life as you are of theirs.