Dewalt CMS problem/parts help please

I have a two-part question in regards to a problem that I am having with my 12" Dewalt CMS DW705. I bought this saw new well over 10 years ago and love it but recently it is starting to feel its age. I used to do alot of Trimout and Cabinet work so the saw did see some heavy use before it was retired to its present job in my woodworking shop.

Part of the problem is the switch. It fails to turn off when released. I have to flick/snap at the switch with my finger to get it to shut the saw down. It has been doing this for while now, not such a big deal but recently it has been kind of struggling to come up to speed. After it comes up to speed it runs smooth but it dosn't seem to be as strong as it used to be. I was thinking maybe its time to change the brushes. Any other diagnosis/thoughts will be Thankfully accepted.

The second part of the question is, I have found the parts on 3 different internet sites. The price difference will not be a determining factor, roughly the same and really cheap too. I was hoping maybe some of you had dealt with one or more of these companies and could direct me as to which would be the best to deal with.

They are:
toolpartsdirect.com
ereplacementparts.com
mendingshed.com

Hi Paul, I have the same saw, Anyway I've bought parts from toolpartdirect.com with no problems for other of brand tools. I have a local Dewalt service center, for Dewalt parts. Hope it helps........

Paul, I bought from toolpartsdirect.com as well, they were easy to deal with, nothing against the other two companies.

Have you changed the brushes before?

If not, 10 years on a set of brushes, not bad :D

Cheers!

paul,
before you rush out and buy new brushes try holding the trigger for a full two min.
then after the saw has ran "pop" the switch as you`ve been doing.
on miter saws especially, with the on for 5 seconds, off again nature of their use the brushes will often get glazed and running the motor for a bit will usually remove the glazing and at the same time restore the electric brake.
best part is it`s free;)

Man I've been a away for a while, Thanks for the suggestion Todd, I tried it but it didn't work. Someone on one of the other forums suggested taking the switch out a blowing it off. I'll try that next chance I get. Been busy today finishing up the black-in on my son's house.

Also thanks to everyone else for the tool part site recommendations. I'm getting close to really needing this saw for the cabinets and trim out on my son's house.

I will let you all know how the saw problem turns out in case someone else has a similar problem in the future.