Hey tod evans.....do I get to meet Ian and/or Roscoe?

Just for the record folks.....I'm flying to Illinois on Saturday.......Clardy look up as I'm flying from Lewiston, Idaho to Salt Lake City....From Salt Lake City to Atlanta......From Atlanta to Bloomington, Illinois. I'll wave as I'm passing over Steve...that silver thing in the air ain't a bird....it's a plane.....I'll be waving!

Monday I'm driving from Fairbury, Illinois to Conway, Arkansas.

With a little luck......tod is coming to Dennis Peacock's house Monday evening and we'll have a FamilyWoodWorking/SMC get together.

tod thought he'd threaten me by bringing Ian his 2 year old....I like little kids and dogs.....and pretty women....but hey.....I spent 8 years in the US Navy....what would you expect from a former sailor?

Hope you can make it tod!

I'll bring my new Nikon so we'll have photos to prove it after I return on the 31st of July.

Here's hoping it works out!

Ken

Steve.....With the current level of security on commercial airlines, I'm NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING DRAMATIC! You'll just have to squint a little and if the passenger in seat 18F is waving.....it's me!:D

Exchanged a couple of PMs today with Larry Merlau.....

Looks like I might be able to meet Dennis Peacock, tod evans in Ary-land.

And Larry Merlau may drive to Odell IL for some good cooking and free beer! I always enjoy getting together with a fellow elk hunter!

See you folks in 10 days...

Ya'll take care!

I'm practicing my Arky-nese so I can understand and converse with tod and Dennis!:rofl: :D

As well as learnin' Arky-nese, you'd better study Larry's posts here.

He talks just like he types. :eek: ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm wonderin' if he'll get the critter barn done in time. Only about 5 weeks left.

Karl

He talks just like he types.

It gets better the more he drinks....you begin to understand after about the 4-5th one.

I got the invite to go with Larry and meet up with Ken, but sadly I am unable to make it. My nephew is following in my dad's and my footsteps by joining the Masonic Lodge and his "ceremony" is the day after Ken is passing through. I'll be on the road 400 miles north to Yooperland on the day Ken is close by.

Ken, you ever get close again, I want to try to meet up with ya....I owe you a Old Style, or six.

yesterday evening i ventured down to dennis peacocks house to hook up with ken-n-dennis. had a fantastic dinner and told lies for a few hours then i had to fly `cause mornin` comes early:eek: ......
i`ll have to rely on dennis or ken to prove it actually happened `cause i didn`t bring a camera....
it was nice to finally meet ken face to face and see dennis again......thanks for havin` me....
tod

He talks just like he types. :eek: ;) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm wonderin' if he'll get the critter barn done in time. Only about 5 weeks left.

Karl

well karl yur not gonna be able to see it finished:( i aint make to much headway now,, to many things gettun in the way or breakun and needun to get dun first. it wil be dry in there but wont be pretty yet just dry and room to wet our whistle.