Reg Mitchell

Here are a cpl cabinets for a bathroom I am working on
100_0104.jpg

100_0103.jpg

100_0108.jpg

100_0102.jpg

should have them up in a cpl days
Reg

Very nice, Reg. They should really make the bathroom "POP", as they say on DIY! :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you going to use the white knobs, or go with a black to match the hinges...?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yes Greg I will leave the white ones on. It matches the ones already in the room. The hinges are the thing that needs changeing. But if the new owner wants to change them He can...:D
Reg

thanks Steve and Robert. I take that as a compliment comming from someone of your caliber of work
It is the product of fine tuneing the moister and tenoner. I am makeing these small things perpairing for some bigger things later. Its a process of ajusting makeing and ajusting a bit more until I can get them working the way I need them to work. I keep chooseing the inset doors because they are the hardest, in my openion, to get right. I think I finally got it fuigared out now
Reg

Hey Reg, :wave:
Just keep on doing things the same way you are doing them now. Just do more!! :D Why change when you are on a roll? :) ( It will be easier with the machines set as well as you have them, and easier to reset them the more times you do it.):thumb:
Shaz
I don't know about Steve's work, mine is smoke and mirror:eek: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks Robert. I'll get ramped up here before too long and start makeing a few more things that are lieing in the wings to be done. Got a new floor to put down in the house over the next few weeks first, cabinets, mantel, built in for liveingroom face frames molding ect. A long term project
Reg

Thanks Robert. I'll get ramped up here before too long and start makeing a few more things that are lieing in the wings to be done. Got a new floor to put down in the house over the next few weeks first, cabinets, mantel, built in for liveingroom face frames molding ect. A long term project
Reg
Let us into the home projects with you, if only for the sharing of how great it feels to relax after a hard day's work.:D
Work smart, work safe.
Shaz

Will do Robert. Did bit today removeing door frames will post pics tomorrow night. I will be going to UT tomorrow to the aggie gardens for a walk through prepairing for the master gardeners school. The sander comes Thursday to sand the floor to get it flat so I can put down some ply and refloor. The current floor is white pine with no sub-flooring, a bit chilie in the winter. So I will re-floor it with Oak or Barizilan Cherry. I will try to rember to take pics as i progress.
Reg