Robert Schaubhut

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you....:b-day_cake: :b-day:
Lucky for you my on line singing is much better than my in person singing!:rofl:

(I know I'm a day early, but I'm too busy in the shop on Saturdays to sit in front of a PC!)

Last edited:
Well heck, it is almost Saturday here, so happy B-day Shaz!! :b-day_cake::b-day:

Remember, "Cake & Toys" say it with me...........

"Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......" :thumb:

Hope you have a good one! :wave:

Lucky for you my on line singing is much better than my in person singing!:rofl:

(I know I'm a day early, but I'm too busy in the shop on Saturdays to sit in front of a PC!)

Oh, we're singing online and no one can hear us? Then I'm safe to join in; Happy Birthdayyyy dearrr Sha-azz, happy birthday to you.

Well Shaz, another year come and gone! Do they go by as fast for you as they do for me??? Hope we won't need to send you a walker anytime soon!:rofl:

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :b-day:

Make it a good one!

Happy Birthday Shaz, you old coot. (I'm just a coot-in-training.)

cake173a.jpg

Well, ya know what they say.... The big "60" makes you an official "Geezzer"! :eek:

Oh Now I'm depressed... :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is 60 old for a tree? :huh:

A big Happy Birthday to you Shaz!

Don't forget the pictures of all the new toys you collect. ;)

DT

Lucky for you my on line singing is much better than my in person singing!:rofl: I can FEEL the good vibrations. S :wave: sing on Rennie.:D Thanks

Well heck, it is almost Saturday here, so happy B-day Shaz!! :b-day_cake::b-day:

Remember, "Cake & Toys" say it with me...........

"Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......Cake & Toys......" :thumb: "Hey Stu, I Like Cakes andToys, Join me.:rolleyes: " :D Thanks, S

Hope you have a good one! :wave:

:b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: :b-day: :b-day_cake: :b-day_cake: Thanks for all those cakes Steve, I like cake...:wave: S

Shaz

Have a great birthday :thumb: :thumb:

Let's hope that age doesn't erode that fantastic wit! Oh Jay... what is a little erosion between us guys? :D Thanks for the thought, most often I get "You're weird".:rofl: :rofl: S

Jay

Oh, we're singing online and no one can hear us? Then I'm safe to join in; Happy Birthdayyyy dearrr Sha-azz, happy birthday to you. Thanks Glenn, That was a nice feeling. Well done, :) :wave:S

Well Shaz, another year come and gone! Do they go by as fast for you as they do for me??? Hope we won't need to send you a walker anytime soon! Thanks but no walker here. One of my goals is to learn to dribble a basketball well with both hands. :D :D After a hernia fix and some more glucose and chondroitin, plus this thing on my anterior Delt, new prescription and more Cheerios, I expect to kick some butt in the seniors league!:D S

:b-day: :b-day_cake: :b-day:

Make it a good one!

Well, ya know what they say.... The big "60" makes you an official "Geezzer"! :eek: Oh Poop! Geezzer here...:( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: S

:rofl: :rofl:

Happy B-Day, Shaz:thumb:

happy-happy:D Thank you Tod :) ,:wave: S

Congrats on another year of experiences Shaz!

Here's to MANY more! :thumb: Thanks Marty, I am here because of you.
Following your epic journey has been one of the joys of this past year as has been meeting your friends here at FWW. Thank You again,
Shaz :wave:

- Marty -

Happy Birthday Shaz, you old coot. (I'm just a coot-in-training.) Dear Vaughn,
You will be a good ole coot if you can pass the Old Coot Final...:eek: It is not too hard! (I have the answers)...Shhhhhhhhh :D :rofl: S "nice Cake! " :)

cake173a.jpg

Happy Birthday my friend. :thumb: Thank you Mr. Dave.:wave:S

Happy Birthday Shaz ! :b-day: Thanks Sean. Kind of you.:D S

Another "Happy Birthday Shaz !":)

Garry " Thanks Garry, I appreciate it. :DS

Oh Now I'm depressed... :(

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I like your laugh! S Is 60 old for a tree? :huh: To a sappling, they think 60 is old, to an ole redwood, 60 is probably only good for kindling. S
A big Happy Birthday to you Shaz!

Don't forget the pictures of all the new toys you collect. ;)
Thanks Don, and the rest of you considerate gentlemen. Your input has been much appreciated.
S

DT
Thanks to all, may I be so thoughtful.
Shaz... alias.........S :) :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love those little laughers!