Public recognition

larry merlau

well as you folks know i am in the middle of buildin a new shop and need some electrical in there ,,, well i had done some favors for a guy and he had agreed and offered first to lend me a hand:) and so when i was gettun close i called him up to see what and when he could do, well he showed up and said no problem he can do this and would do that had me feelin good abput the whole project gave him a call to start it and he decide that he was to busy,,retired and had some other stuff he ahd to do basically tellum me no thanks:( i had called him on sat and got no reply, called again sunday and got his wife who transfered me to him and that was when i got the no show info:eek: well thanks goodness for some fine folk that do still hoinor there word and are willun to help... STEVE ASH'S son and his brother both offered to give me hand earlier but i knew they were a hpur away and tried to get ti going without imposing on them..but when the retired guy dropped me. i had to regroup..called steves son last night to see if i could get him for bit to get me started and was lookun for maybe this wknd and didnt want to take him away from his own stuff he said maybe sat then relaized that sat was busy and said tell ya what i will be there tommorrow night:D i was very pleased,, and goes to show yopu that steve ash has raised his boys right!!!! and it also shows us that steve is also a very goood friend.and a asset to our forum..so great big thumbs up to steve and his boys:thumb: :thumb: thanska lot Jr and you to Steve ASh.. one greatful furry friend....

Wish I could get them to do stuff for me that quick....:rofl:

Just kidding, I'm glad those boys are doing the right thing by helping out a friend in need.
:thumb:

I hope they know something about electricity though....

Hey, let's not forget Mom, I'll bet she had something to do with it :D

Yeah she did Stu, she is a heck of a lady:thumb: ....couldn't have asked for a better one, or rather one that would put up with me. :rofl:

It's a hot one out there today Larry, hope you can cool those boys down when they get done.

Kudos to you Mommy and Daddy Ash! :thumb:

Ya done a fine job raising those boys. They are a credit to you.

And you boys, each of you are more the man for extending the hand of friendship and knowledge to someone who needed a helping hand.
One day when you least expect it, it will come back to you.

I wish the whole world could be exposed to FWW. The examples set here would change the world as we know it.

DT

It is so great when your kids do something to make you proud. kudos's to ma and pa Ash ! Hope things are going smoothly for you as well Larry, when are you and Steve coming to get those lobsters?

LindaandLunch.jpg

Last edited:
well i had the oldest son help me out last night and it was treat to have him there, we got a good start on the electrical and he took the time to answer all my dumb questions:thumb: he wasnt thirsty steve, and was offered as much as he wanted and when he wanted it even offered to feed him but he refused.. had achuckle too the better half showed up and was tryin to help him cut a piece of pipe which was binding because of her hangun on to it.. he never said aword after it was dun i told her that it would have worked better if she hadnt held on to it, she i was tryin to help i said sometimes it better to let him do it alone she said he never said anything i told her it was becasue he was be polite, he grinned and we all laughed... he's top notch steve but you already knew that....:thumb: and i aint sayin that just becasue he dun me a favor... and only had 3 beverages:D and for the lobster darren i havent had time to get Steve C up to my place yet so when i can get hi aeway from all that rocky ground and i might kidnap him and take him across the border for those:) someday but he will have to hide in the trunk or we wont get threw he pretty scruffy lookun:D :D

he was be polite,

That seems to be a sentence that has been used by many to describe him over the years.....he must get it from his grandma.

Glad he got you started in the right direction furry friend, he stopped by here on his way home after leaving your place, he looked tired and sweaty.