The things you can learn while "baching it".....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any vegetable matter that may have been in the fridge for 2 weeks before you leave for 10 days can turn to a green slimy semi-solid mass...

Even low fat milk can turn to "butter milk" if left in the fridge for 2 1/2 weeks past the "sell by" date......

I got caught up in work before leaving and was subsisting on frozen dinners. I vacummed, caught the laundry up, cleaned the toilets and did a bunch of "month end" work "work" projects just before leaving on 10 days of vacation. I got to sleep about 1:00 a.m. and got up at 3:00 a.m. to catch a 6:00 a.m. flight. I did get the mail held....the paper held...made arrangements for the lawn to be mowed but forgot to clean out the refrigerator. Wow....

Baching it for extended periods of time can be a learning process. I got home late last night and garbage pickup is today. Cleaned the fridge out this morning.....

I once left some carrots in the fridge so long that they got all slimy, even the neighbor's wandering goats wouldn't eat them!

I swallowed some spoiled milk once when I was 16 or so. Since that day 31 years ago, the 'sell by' date is the 'down the sink' day for me. I'm the guy that reaches to the back of the cooler where the 'newest' stock is. :thumb:

KC

Hmm the only date on my milk is the date it came out of the cow. :D I bach it very well thank you. Since the wife works afternoons and I'm out and about in the mornings I very seldom see her except for weekends.

If I plan it right I don't see her much then either :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: