Wasted.................NOT!

Stuart Ablett

From the bowl blanks I cut up, I had to cut the pith out of some of them, I saved those pieces, and tonight I put Big Blue to work cutting out some pen blanks.

cherry_pen_blanks.jpg
I have 62 cherry pen blanks now! :D

Well Frank, I made about 15 pens last time around, and I do not have one left, they all got given away, my wife did most of the giving :D

So people still use pens, or at least they accept them as gifts, and you know what they say, "If Mama is happy the whole family is happy" :D

Attachments

• VP39.jpg
    VP39.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
  • VP39A.jpg
    VP39A.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 0
  • VP39B.jpg
    VP39B.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
  • VP39C.jpg
    VP39C.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1
  • VP39D.jpg
    VP39D.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 1
  • VP39E.jpg
    VP39E.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 0
  • VP39F.jpg
    VP39F.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VP39G.jpg
    VP39G.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Nice "sticks" Stu... I still can't believe all the wood you have from your "monster" adventure... WOW! Still an amazing story and stash!

Turn a few of those Sakura, and offer them as a prize here for.....

Greg

dont make pens out of em thats a waste!!! you should leave em like they are and then you have that stacking game where you try and stack up pieces like that as high as you can go, and when you run out of pieces you starting taking them out and stacking it even higher!!! its a SWEET game!!!

dont make pens out of em thats a waste!!! you should leave em like they are and then you have that stacking game where you try and stack up pieces like that as high as you can go, and when you run out of pieces you starting taking them out and stacking it even higher!!! its a SWEET game!!!

Yeah we have that game, but the pieces are not square, they are rectangular...........?

:D