[_]D Morning all

Ned Bulken

My work computer went on the fritz, so I've been hibernating from the heat for a day and a half. I'm actually off to work this morning, after having my car in the shop yesterday (might as well since I couldn't do my job with the computer in maryland).
ennywho

hope y'all have nice safe days in the shop this weekend. [_]D (for those who don't know that's supposed to be a coffee cup, raised in a toast)

actually had to stop home because I filled up my memory chip for the camera! I had two days worth of photos on there, and I'm going to go back out and grab another couple of hours worth of photos so I'll get caught a leg up for the month. Losing two days of production really hurt this past week, so I'm putting in a little overtime today. Nice day for it, not too hot, and the business park I'm photographing is relatively quiet on the weekend. I might use saturday mornings more often if the weather turns crappy come fall. Or should I say when...

frank,
yep the prius was in for basic maintenance. Because it is a fleet vehicle they want regular checkups, so on short notice w/ no appointment I got it in for lube oil and filter work. Nothing wrong with it other than 3000 miles of work!

The Prius is a great little car, wish I could get one for Lori to run around in. We're actually thinking of a new family truckster/woodhauler since the rate I got for the truck wasn't the best. That way she'll have the new vehicle most of the time. We'll keep the mazda for '2nd car' status since it is still running strong, and we wouldn't get much for it in trade.