TICK TOCK

well karl we dun our part

we kept the lights on till 11.30 pm thursday night so you could tweak your coordinates,, never got the package though. we got water now so we can put out the fire if you have an accident while landing from enterin the atmosphere to fast.. right up to the shop now so we can set out there and watcht he stars and swap lies aroung the cam p fire and not worry about the fire gettun pout hand... and oh dont ferget that we will put you up at our place when you get here.. the live stock will be in there corrals so that they wont be bother in you while you sleep.

I've made some progress. All that rain we had really slowed things down. :( I finished a test firing just Saturday and all went well. :) Used almost maximum stretch.

Had Dave still been in Maine he would have seen the projectile flying overhead on it's way to a splash down in the ocean. There are probably some very drunk lobsters along the coast about now. :eek::D

One more test coming up before the real thing on Thursday.

Stay tuned.

Karl

well its another beacon

karl i got a light on for you now, its mtion sensored so when you get clkose it will com eon, and we got things ready for the return launch as well... got two green stickers and should qualify for the third now but wqont be gewttun it till after your last launch. so besure to check the tiles and the guidance systems one m,ore time... as Mr c says we have a ok from houston,,

Launch will occur 9/6/07 in just a few hours.

If I look really hard towards the west with my super dooper spy scope I can just barely see it on the horizon.....hope you clear Lake Michigan, it's kinda like a big water hazzard on a golf course you can't miss it.

well tod i was all baraced and ready for the battle that surly gonna incurr:thumb: well i had all the amoo needed to fortify the fort and proteck our michigan securuty karl and his battalion namely carol was no match for me and steve we are all havin a great time and the kurds and refr5eshments are rollin... more to come and the battle procededs in the up coming days:D:wave: