Kudos to Mike Wenzloff & Sons

So I have heard, but don't subscribe to FWW anymore...will have to stop by the news stand to check it out.

Mr. Wenzloff . . .

When I was poking around looking for ideas for my first saw building effort ( stair saw ) This really nice guy threw me a bone and one of his plans. At the time I did'nt know I had the honor of having a Master Saw Maker sharing what he might be selling ! Who was that masked man ? Mike Wenzloff ! Is he lurking about in here ? I've got a hanker'n for a keyhole / drywall saw " MY WAY ".

Hey Steve, Mike used to frequent here, but I haven't seen him around here for a while. I hope there wasn't a problem. I definitely miss his input and the pics of those beautiful saws.

Ed,

I thought Mike used to be the moderator of the handtools forum...??? I could be wrong...but I thought he still was...

Ed,

I thought Mike used to be the moderator of the handtools forum...??? I could be wrong...but I thought he still was...

if memory serves:eek:.....mike didn`t run last election? and jeff horton picked up the handtool forum as mod......

congratulations to mike! i hope you`re bustin` tail and getting rich!

I think he recently got a nice deal with Lee Valley to market his saws, so maybe he's just too busy! If that's the case, I wish him the best!