Old Arn - Band Saw

Depends if some OWWM guys find it. But I bet someone gets a bargain on it. Most people can't see what it could be. Apparently the owner couldn't either!

Small market for sure. A 36" saw won't fit under 8 foot ceilings usually. Then there is the question, is it all really there? I bought mine in pieces and I spend at least an hour trying to place all the pieces and decide if anything was missing before I would commit to buy it. Wouldn't want to do that from just a few photos.

The more I think about this one, someone is going to get a steal! Scrap prices would be $200 to $300 bucks.

$102.50

Less that scrap metal price. Someone that knows old machines got a steal on that. Brought less than I expected but in a way I am not surprised either. If it were close I might have looked at it. You could put that saw together and made good money on it. Just by assembling it!

Very cool. It looks to be in pretty good shape, too. Is that a reasonable price, Jeff?

Well, it depends. But looking at the photos I think so. Assuming it is all there and it works. Especially if you look at what new one's cost. It makes these old ones look much better in price!

Don't know the brand but two things jump out at me. The flat belt is still there with the tensioner. That makes me think it is going to be very original. Second, I think it has wood rims, making this a really old saw. I think that could be nice looking saw. Those guards are just ugly though.