Handscrews at HF thru 8/27/07

That's too bad. I could use some but by the time that I add freight I figure that it always cost me more than it should when I order from HF. Also I cannot had pick what I want.

I do have a HF about forty miles away but I never seem to get down that direction. That is about four gallons of fuel at about $3 = $12.00 and a couple of hours. Not real bad I guess.

That's too bad. I could use some but by the time that I add freight I figure that it always cost me more than it should when I order from HF. Also I cannot had pick what I want.

I do have a HF about forty miles away but I never seem to get down that direction. That is about four gallons of fuel at about $3 = $12.00 and a couple of hours. Not real bad I guess.

Ouch, no savings there. I have similar problems with some suppliers even though I am surrounded by a lot of them. Some things I just pay "more" for because by the time I drive to get them "on sale", this sort of thinking kicks in:

"Well, I already spent $10 just to get here I may as well pick up a few of these while I'm here".

Next thing you know, I'm digging for change in the car seats to afford fast food on the way home. LOL.