Deal on PC RO Sander

At that price, I got one as a backup. I've got a Ryobi 5" that I've not been able to kill with quite a few long hours of sanding, but the PC333 is supposed to be a pretty decent sander.

Did you ever finally decide that you were going to buy something on sale and find out that they were sold out which makes you really ticked off that you did not decide to order it sooner? It looks like that the PC ROS sander is no longer available

Yep, I got a notice in the mail saying the manufacturer cannot supply it any longer. My guess is the close-out lot that HF bought ran out. Ah well, I've got sanders, so I'll live without this one. ;)

I really do not need one now either. I just thought that it would be a good back up for the price. I'm getting really bad about buying sale stuff that I do not need at the time.

Yep Vaughn, I got the same little card in today's mail. I guess we will just have to do without this deal! I was disappointed to read that.I suppose they jumped the gun a little on this one. I might be mistaken, but I seem to remember reading somewhere, that P/C was going to dis continue making the 5 hole RO sander
Chuck

Last edited: