-------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Woodworker,

Lie-Nielsen Toolworks' first Hand Tool Event will be held next weekend
in Marlborough, MA. There will be on-going demonstrations, a chance to
talk with and learn from the experts, and tools to purchase at our 10%
show discount.

Come meet Chris Schwarz, Konrad Sauer, Larry Williams, Michel Auriou,
Peter Korn, Harrelson Stanley, as well as Tom Lie-Nielsen, Joe Butler,
Deneb Puchalski and others from Lie-Nielsen Toolworks.

Friday, December 1 from 12 noon to 8pm, Saturday, December 2nd from 10am
to 5pm.

Held at the Best Western Royal Plaza Hotel, 181 Boston Post Road West,
Marlborough, MA (see our web site for more information and a map).
http://www.lie-nielsen.com/boston.html

Yeah, this would be a great event to be able to make it to. It's not going to be some targeted sales thing. Good hands-on demonstrations. If I wasn't on the left coast, I'd be there in a heart beat.

Actually thought of pulling some funds out of the account to go. Flight isn't too bad, hotel is reasonable.

TLN and I had a nice long conversation about the event. I hope Boston goes well. If so, they will pop up in other locales as well. I can see this growing into a great event that people can go and learn techniques and play with tools. meet and talk with notables about tool making and what not.

Take care, Mike

oh, that sounds like a great event.

So, here's an idea for you. Everyone puts in $15 bucks, $4 goes to operating expenses, then we have a "tool expo" drawing and the winner gets the funds in the pot to go to the nearest "big" event. Required pics of course and perhaps a gloat or two

Can't wait for the pics

Have fun

Jay

Hi, if you all send me the $15.00 then I will have money to buy something for myself.... you are all so nice! (ha ha).

Alex, I look so happy in that picture because I was on a cruise, vacation always makes me smile.